• Located in the Southeast of Berlin. Most of the cheap airlines fly to this airport.
• About 50 to 6o minutes to Prenzlauer Berg…there the classes are held.
• The costs will be €3,00 (one way, regular fare, zones ABC).
Getting to “Eberswalder Straße” subway station?
(Frannz Club/Alcatraz Hostel/Lette’m Sleep Hostel…)
1) Take the regional train, also called “Schönefeld Express” (RB14 or RE7) to stop “Alexanderplatz” (takes about 20 minutes).
2) Then walk down the tunnel to subway line U2 (red line).
3) Take the U2 direction “Pankow” and get off after 3 stops at “Eberswalder Straße”.
2) Then take subway line U2 direction “Ruhleben” and get off after 1 stop, at “Eberswalder Straße”.
* Pro Tip: If you arrive very early/late at night, check your best connection at http://www.bvg.de (German & English).